FOSS Terms & Conditions
Friends of Silverhill School (FOSS) is a registered charity (charity number 1170500). All our profits go to enhancing the welfare of the children at Silverhill School. Our registered and trading address is Silverhill School, Swan Lane, Winterbourne, BS36 1RL.
The terms and conditions listed below will apply between you and FOSS for the sale and purchase of the items contained in your basket. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- If you have changed your mind about your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase within 28 days of receiving your order and we will exchange or refund it.
- If you return your item to our shop after 28 days of receiving your order we will offer a credit note.
- It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in its original condition. We would expect this to mean that you have kept all original packaging and labels, and that it is undamaged and unworn.
- If you return your order to the shop we will process your refund immediately. It can take up to 14 days from your returning the item(s) to receiving your refund.
This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
Methods of payment and refunds
- When returning your item, the way you originally paid for the purchase will determine how you are refunded.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, we will refund the same card originally used to place and pay for the order.
- If you are returning your item(s) directly to our shop, please make sure you take with you the card that you used to make the purchase.
- If you paid by cash we will refund you in cash.
Amending your order
To amend your order please email us at email@example.com
Cancelling your order
To cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order has already left the shop, you’ll need to return the item following our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Why do we display products that are out of stock online?
We continue to show out of stock products online so that you have access to the product details or so that you can buy it online at a later date once more stock has been delivered.
If the item you would like is online but out of stock, please email us at email@example.com . When your desired product is available then you can place an order on-line.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or incorrect orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability of goods and prices
Goods will be sent to the classroom given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that occasionally goods ordered may be sent to you in instalments. We will make every effort to advise you (by email) if this is the case.
We make every attempt to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however discrepancies may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods already ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and ask that you reconfirm your order at the correct price, whilst also giving you the option to cancel it. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you we will consider the order cancelled. If we cancel your order, you will receive a full refund.
Your Undertakings and Warranties
You warrant that the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
Acknowledgement of Order
When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, a member of the FOSS team will contact you to explain the nature of the difficulty.
FOSS will never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of your address details with the intention of sending your order.
Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you do not confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.