Baby Unit and Nursery
A quick look at some of the activities in the baby unit and nursery.
- Bread Making- The children enjoyed kneading the bread, strengthening their finger muscles.
- Building Relationships and communication- Using the voice tunnel in the garden, 2 children make conversation and take turn listening and responding.
- Coloured Pompom- Strengthening her pincer grip using tweezers and pompoms.
- Literacy Skills- Develops tri-pod grip to make marks.
- Puddles- Children exploring the environment around them.
- Water Play– Identifying sea creatures and comparing similarities and differences.
- Coloured Pasta- Developing fine-motor skills, empting and filling pots and pans.
- Making Relationships- Developing gross-motor skills, taking turns.
- Conkers Mark Making- Notices different makes they make using different materials.
- Mark Making– Scrimbling with flour to make marks.
- Winter Walks Exploring and Winter Walks- Exploring the environment around them.