Weekly News and Events
Weekly News and Events 06/09/2019
Monday 9th – Year 3 and 4 will be swimming
Friday 13th September – Reception will be swimming
16th September Year 5 and 6 swimming
20th September Year 1 & 2 swimming
23rd September Year 3 and 4 swimming
26th September European Language Day
27th September Reception swimming
27th September FOSS Macmillan coffee morning in early years dining room from 8.45-11.00am
30th September Year 5 and 6 swimming
- Please may we continue to remind you of our No mobile phone policy. We thank you for your continued cooperation.
- Please may we also remind you that we are a nut free site.
- We have observed some drivers not adhering to the 5mph speed limit, the site speed limit is set for the safety of your children, and your cooperation with this is appreciated.
- When parking your car please help others by parking courteously.
- Please make sure you are familiar with the one way system.
- During the school holidays, it is equally as important to maintain the security of the site. Please can you make sure you close the main gates after gaining entry at these times.
Reception have enjoyed their first days of school. The children have been exploring the classrooms and making new friends as well as beginning to learn all the new routines. The children are very excited to be bringing home their first reading book to share with you.
Everyone has settled well into KS1 this term. We are very pleased with all of the children’s attitudes and we are looking forward to a busy term.
Year 1 will have PE on Monday and Thursday.
The Year 2 timetable has been issued to the children, please let us know if you have any queries?
Everyone has settled well into this term. We are very pleased with all of the children’s attitudes and we are looking forward to a busy term.
Year 3 children have settled in quickly and seem to be adjusting well to the changes and new routines. On Wednesday we had a whole school discussion in Assembly about being mindful and having a ‘growth’ mind-set which is something we will be spending time working on through the year.
Next week we will be starting our class book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, so it would be wonderful if you could avoid reading this with your child.
Please remember we will be swimming next Monday.
Welcome back Year 4! We hope you all enjoyed your summer break, we are very much looking forward to an exciting autumn term.
Welcome back Year 5! We hope you all enjoyed your summer break, we are very much looking forward to an exciting autumn term.
Welcome back Year 6! We hope you all enjoyed your summer break, we are very much looking forward to an exciting autumn term.